Goals and objectives of journal
The main goal of the journal is analysis, systematization and promotion of the scientific achievements in the field of pedagogy and psychology.
Objectives of journal:
- reflection of results of the scientific-research, scientific-practical and experimental activities of the actively working scientists — doctors and candidates of sciences, as well as the young researchers — doctoral students, post-graduate students, undergraduates, teachers and psychologists, who are actively engaged in the scientific and innovation activities;
- promotion of the main achievements of the national and world university and industrial science in the sphere of developing new pedagogical and psychological technologies and techniques;
- identification of the scientific potential for developing and using advanced achievements of science and technology in the field of sociology, philology and cultural studies..
Journal «World of Science. Series: Sociology, Philology, Cultural Studies». Base information:
1. journal is a network publication registered as a mass media in the RF Ministry for the Media (the mass media registration certificate EL № FS77-67275);
2. In accordance with GOST 7.83-2001 the journal is a network electronic publication. This electronic publication is potentially accessible to the unlimited range of users via telecommunications networks;
3. All articles published in the journal are put in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU.
In the journal «World of Science. Series: Sociology, Philology, Cultural Studies» you can publish an article in the specialties:
- 22.00.00 Sociological sciences;
- 10.00.00 Philological Sciences;
- 24.00.00 Culturology.
Open access journal
The journal «World of Science. Series: Sociology, Philology, Cultural Studies» is an open access journal, which means that all its content freely avaliable without charge to the user or his\her institution. Users are alowed to read, download, distribute, copy, print, search, or link to the full text of the papers, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior premission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access.
Open access means that the authors provide the results of their research (in the form of a full-text version of a scientific article) for a wide free-of-charge distribution through any mass media (open access). The Internet enables the largest possible number of stakeholders to learn the results of scientist’s work and use a reference to his work in the process of further work.
Our journal provides the direct open access to its content on the basis of the following principle: a free public access to the results of research contributes to increase in volume of the global exchange of knowledge.
The entire content of the Russian journal of transport engineering is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY).
This license allows other persons to distribute, edit, correct and use your work as a basis, even on a commercial basis, as long as they indicate your authorship.
Advantages of the network scientific journal:
- the publication capability of articles with a large volume of colored illustrations and multimedia forms, because the online format makes it possible not to limit the author’s needs in the most diverse forms for presentation of the scientific research results;
- the article-by-article placement — the issue is formed gradually, the articles are posted on the journal’s website as they become available and reviewed;
- the cost of publication does not depend on the number of pages — the volume of article is limited only by the framework of a reasonable approach to the necessary amount of material to cover the research conducted by the author;
- the publication period is shorter — the editorial cycle is shortened due to the absence of a stage of typographical makeup, printing and distribution of copies to authors;
- an access to articles from around the world and open-ended opportunities for dissemination of information — an article published in the network journal of free access can be sent in seconds flat to colleagues, uploaded to the organization’s website, placed on the social networks, at cetera.